Sunday, September 2, 2012

Coming back for

So, this evening will start the new year in the studio of Neta. I still go on with her this year. Maybe it's about to move on, but I won't do it this year. This evening - first class for me too for this year. I'm happy for it and still a bit not sure again how would it be... No batas for sure, although I want to get better with it - I don't have enough mental power. And I can't get all. This time - one regular class at Sundays and two classes at Tuesdays - shorter ones (an hour each) that goes on improving technique and improvisation. And few minutes ago I was invited through facebook to the upcoming show on Tomatito with Michel Camilo in Tel Aviv this October. I already have my ticket. Luckily - it will be in the port of Tel Aviv (very close to my house) and close to my birthday. I got my ticket as birthday gift (my dear sister bought me a ticket). As usual - getting into learning twice a week in the studio of Neta and wait for shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment