Monday, September 24, 2012

It's gonna be this way in the next 2 weeks

Once again - I have to wait to next class till it will happen. Jewish holidays again... Next class will be in October. I know that I'm gonna miss it although the dramas. I promise to go on with information here. No matter if I don't have some classes to tell about in the next two weeks - I will look for some interesting information like I always do. It mean that still - some more about shows and workshops. I will remind about what I see as highlights (yeah, I inform here about things that I think are interesting, but there are some things that includes my favorites). I know, I didn't inform enough about Farruquito lately about one workshop of his, but I'm not sure that there are any places left. And of course - when I'll get some good new photos of flamencos (again - those I love) - it will come as well

No comments:

Post a Comment