Thursday, April 5, 2012

Just to say what's the point here

Ok, as far as I don't want to hurt anyone - I really shouldn't say his name and the reason that made me write these words. I'm sure that he didn't mean to hurt me - so again it won't be fair to even try to hurt him. So - just to explain my point in this blog. Yeah, it is a bit like a diary but this is my way to make it. I started this blog as far as I love flamenco and it is too hard for me to keep it to myself. As you can see in the second title of this blog - it has been made from love to flamenco to another flamenco lovers. I do mean it and hope it works. Any case - I know that some people started to like flamenco and get an interest in flamenco because of me - with or without my blog. I know it because some did tell me so. I do write as well about shows I see. It's a bit as a critique cause it's needed, and a bit as a personal thing cause it's my personal blog and not a regular paper or a magazine. As I saw - some people see it seriously. After I wrote about Habitaciones of Belén Maya it took few hours till someone wrote a part of it in facebook in a way that everyone could see. Still - clearly this attitude don't fit for everyone. This person who gave me a reason to write these words said that I write and don't write in the same time because of it. it isn't clear enough if I write about the things that I see or about myself. For a moment I thought I can do both... And for the number of people who read this blog - it does fit to some. I agree that till now I didn't give a big mark on flamenco world, but I do my best. Even if I won't be a professional dancer (and I probably won't) - I try in my way to share the love for this art and make people know how great it is. This blog is not the start. It has started very big in facebook and this is the continuation (hopefully not the end). As a try to make it happen and as far as I'm not a pro - I do let know about shows and courses that looks to me interesting. I try to make people know about flamenco artists that I know and try to check them out. I know it could be a bit confusing for some (at least I know it now), but again - this is my way and my blog. I don't use names of the people who learn with me cause not all wish to get famous (as weird as it can be), and as I don't want to hurt anyone.... And as far as it's a public thing and I don't adore all girls who learn with me - NOT using names gives me the option to pull it all out. This blog made as love and for love and don't fit everyone. Just my blog and my way of flamenco. I'm sorry if some people see it as a disturbing thing (too confusing and I didn't give my mark on the flamenco art). So, that's for now. I still didn't write on the last bata class (I know - boring!), it's getting late here, I need my sleep and tomorrow is a big day (at least I hope it will be - it will give some more ideas to write personal things about public events). Feel free to give me some comments - so far I get it mostly by the number of readers which is getting bigger, the using my words once, a little mess I made recently and two reversed comments I got in the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment