Sunday, November 24, 2013

At the tablao - 23 November 2013

Went to the tablao which has been made at the studio of Mijal. Not many at the audience till none that I knew, but that was early. Got my ticketm got the order of dances at the show (no, it has nothing to do with my being a blogger, all received) and a flyer to next running show of Compas Company. I said a fast hello to Mijal. This time I didn't even try to look for a place at the studio itself - I ran up to the balcony. For a start I saw Shuky (Shveiky) recumbent on one of the sofas. After a short while I noticed that MAayan Doari is standing there. I didn't Know of Maayan even remember that he saw me too before, but he did. They both said hello to me. I asked them if the other sofa is taken. They answered that no, they just take a rest. I said something about they saved the place for me. I knew that Ilan may come but even he isn't sure. I called him. He asked me to check if there is any place for the last moment. I notice that Mijal came up. I asked her. She sent me to Keren who's taking care for those things. I went down. I asked her. She said that yes. I told Ilan and we closed the phones. I told Keren that Ilan is on the way and try to come on time. She freaked out, she said something about many messages about this with him. Some of the girls from the studio of Mijal came. The happy one was the only one who wasn't sure to be up, but at the end all sat on the balcony. Some of the time till show has started they asked me to take care for their bags. Someone who I don't know came to sit between us. Ilan came at the last moment and found a place at the back down. Someone called him and all girls started to wave him. Lights off. 

The show itself has started with a song without a dance. An alegria if I remember right. Shuky was sinning, Maayan on the cajon Itamar Shapira was playing, Hadas Nestel was a palmera. This part ended fast (maybe even too fast). After that Hadas went away from stage. 

Ayelet Shachar came to stage with a red dress. She was waiting few moments on stage till Itamar will finish to prepare his guitar. When he did - a solea has been started. I know that Ayelet is a great dancer, but I don't remember when at the last time I saw her dance THAT beautiful before. She was amazing, no less than that. I normally don't take photos at shows, but as far it's a tablao and not a theatre, I saw many of the audience down holding their smartphones, makes videos and no one say noting - I thought I should do something too. As far as I was afraid it will be too much to upload here videos from the main part of show and I didn't have much space for that anyway, and I wanted to save it in case will be something else special at the end - I made a choice to try taking photos. As you could see - I still have a lot to improve at this kind (and having a fit camera). While the solea was on and when the solea was over - Ayelet received  many warm hands claps from the audience. She was worth it. 

Mijal Natan replaced her on stage, Amazing taranto. I was wondering if it's a dance from Pavo Real, but it was still amazing and in a different "mood" because of place and the way it on stage. Nor much after I made a brake with photos. Keren came up and was sitting with the woman next to me. They know each other. The couple who was at the other sofa... I noticed and couldn't understand it. The woman looked interested at what's going on at the stage (can't blame her). The man fell to sleep....... Some more warm hands claps. 

Ayelet got back to stage with Hadas Nestel. Two more red dresses, this time different than the one at the start. They made a short alegria. At the start each danced a bit alone, after that they both did together. Some of it was with the same steps and moves, some were like a mirror they made to each other. Yep, alegria is beautiful as long as I don't try to dance it. Again - warm hands claps from the audience. 

A brake. I was calling Ilan. It took some time till he noticed me. I asked him to come up. He signed me that it's fine for him where he is. I came down for him. Till I did - the happy one came to him, kissed his cheek and showed him that she has a back cleavage. When I came I asked asked him what did I say to him. He didn't know what do I mean. I said that someone got crush on him.... I said it quite and without the name for it won't get to her. We went together for a moment up and had a talk. He said that because of me he bought a ticket to Rocio. He said when he was checking - there were no tickets left to the date that I will go, only at another date in Tel Aviv. 

Show again, Hadas and Ayelet got back to stage wearing black pants, one was wearing a white shirt and a black manton on the shoulders, the other one a black shirt with a white manton on shoulders. They danced a martinene. Shuky was sinning and made palmas, maayan was a palmero at this part, the cajon was for sitting at the martinete, Itamar joined with the guitar only at the end. I didn't know all steps there, but many I know from the classes that I take at the studio of Mijal. Many parts from the siguiryia, and liviana (fine, the same base) and from legs' drill - the part which I love the most from the 4 we have. It was still amazing to see it from the side, after all it's beautiful and to know that it's something that I can do too... And if they took the part which I love the most from the drill - I probably knows now what's good. As far it was a slow dance and a big part of it I already know - it was the easiest for me between the dances at this show to take the photos. Hands' claps.

From a weird reason I remember this part came later, but it has no logic (the clothes....) - a song. Itamar and Maayn got back to play from the start. Shuky was sinning a song which I heard him sing before at a show of Neta (The show Abanico Intimo) and even then it was only music without dancing. 

Hadas got back to stage. The black dress she was wearing earlier but instead of pants she had a pink skirt. No manton on her shoulders. She was dancing a siguiryia,. By the program it was her choreography that she made herself. It did look different from anything else that evening. It was possible to see influence form Mijal, but it still something really different. The choreography and performing it was at a very high level. This girl is talented in a way that many can dream on. For my surprise the hands' claps from the audience were more polite this time than warm. Can't it. Those who weren't amazed from that doesn't know flamenco well enough.

Mijal finished the main part with an alegria. I did see this dress before, but the alegria itself was new to me. It was really a great one. Some stood at the audience, some because they loved it and some for watching. Ayelet and Hadas got back for the bow down. 

Before the real end Mijal invited people who wants to come to be with them on stage. No one came. I thought that Ilan will join them cause it was clear what's about to come. Mijal said as a joke "Not all together, one by one". At the end Vlada Vest and Moran Ron came for being palmeras. They didn't accept to dance. It was fin la fiesta. This time I took a video. I missed the few first seconds, but I took a video of most of it. Ayelet was the first to dance, just charged on it. Hadas made the same right after her. Both of them were cool. Mijal made a try to convince Vlada and Moran to dance. They didn't want to. Mijal looked on the musicians. After a while Itamar made few steps, cool as well. Shuky made something pretty longer than the usual for him. Itamar was sinning to him. Mijal was the last and all went down. 

After it ended - the girls all on Ilan, mostly the happy one. I gave him a flyer to the show with a hope will go together. A short talk and of course we go out together. Goodbye from some. For me as a start (because she was there) from Ayelet. I asked her if I really need to tell her that she's amazing or that does she knows it already. She smiled. Someone else told her that I'm right. Hadas started to talk with me. I was amazed that she knows my name, so I just told her that I loved what she did but didn't tell her how much. I had a moment to tell also to Shuky. I asked Ilan if he saw Mijal out. He said that the girls there, I can go out it I want - he will come in a moment. I was talking with Mijal near the door. The part that I said that I enjoyed - Itamar heard too. After that I was talking with her about the martinete and the steps which I already know. She got in. I heard her  tell to others that she's about to go to Greece for three weeks. I couldn't hear if it's a fun travel or work. I was waiting for a long time till Ilan will come out. Till then it looked like I'm a bit disturbing for making an order there. Most of the way back home I made with him

No comments:

Post a Comment