Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Worse than

The worse than bloggers who tell that got into show for free cause they are invited is be invited as a desperate thing. Confused? Well, I can tell my meaning. Yesterday or in the day before I told here about another blogger who told that he was invited to see a show. As it looked like - he was invited as a part of publishing the show. I think I could do it better and I'm about to go to see this show anyway. Almost without a connection - I have an old story with someone who think she's a great dancer, or at least she tells everyone that she is. It started because of her "great" guitar player. I had a big fight with him. He write (or at least wrote one) and looks like he's jealous cause he can't write as I am. In the start I didn't take it too hard. Don't ever hate people who are jealous in you, they think you are better than them. So, it didn't take too long till it became public in Facebook. He got some rude that I couldn't stand any more. So, the "great dancer" was a friend of mine through Facebook in two ways: herself once, and once as her company. In the day of her wedding she stopped being my friend as herself. By the way - she is so great till her wedding became more famous than her. She had her 15 minutes of glory and they're gone. Not long time ago she published through both profiles the same thing in my group of flamenco at Facebook. A minute or two between one and another. I usually don't say anything, but this time... She don't have any problem to tell people in her group how small they are and this twice were too much. So I asked if it needed to be twice. She said she's sorry and there was a problem in the first time. Yeah, a problem with her brain! She wrote that I can delete one of it. I let here delete herself. And by this time - her guitar player lost his guitar. I don't know what's going on now with it, but he didn't play with her for a while. I don't think that anyone else took him. There was a plan to make a show for having some money to buy him a new guitar. As I know - it left "on the paper". Now she has a co production of her, few more Israelis and fewer flamenco artists from Spain. I'm NOT gonna publish here which show it is, where and when it gonna be. It has few that I do like in this show. I truly sorry for them. I would love to publish them, NOT with her. Accept her (which I despise) - few that I like, one that I do respect (she can make some great flamenco events) - but when I see her dance it doesn't make me feel anything (not a thing that I can recommend on), and others... Those from Spain... One I heard of recently, other one - just when I heard about this show I also heard about him. I still didn't check on them. So, this "dancer" and her husband who became her manager say all the time that the tickets has been sell so far really fast. Not all, but many already has been sold. She also made a contest for giving couple of tickets for free (for those who publish her). Funny, her ex guitar player tried to make me think that no one reads my blog. Still, he knows many details that I wrote here. And I see some things from him and the dancer that looks like a respond to things that I write here and the way I behave with the fan page in Facebook. Tonight, with the Facebook' profile of her company she pushed over my wall a flyer to this show of her. She wrote that I'm invited. I wasn't sure if it mean "invited" or invited and still need to pay for the horror of seeing her again. After a while I saw that she made the same with a real friend of mine (NOT from the studio, but we know each other through the love of flamenco). Well, my friend was polite and wished her luck. My comment is here. This is my comment. I also can say that she isn't from Tel Aviv. She always say that the people in Tel Aviv are all snobbish and we are all against people from her city. It all in her mind, and the snobbish thing comes from her to all people in Tel Aviv. Now when it's on my wall I looked where it will be. There will be 4 shows, none of them will be in Tel Aviv. It's under her pride. B$%ch! I have to go far, pay for a standing place and all for seeing her dance horrible?

No comments:

Post a Comment