Friday, August 3, 2012

A week ago

I just figured out... The end of year show of the studio was a week ago - last Friday. It is hard for me to believe it's really over and I was there on stage. In a way it looks like a long distance dream, but I still wait for the next class. Really, no more farruca and caña for now?Now I can remember it in make it shine in my mind like everything went well. The truth: it did happen, it wasn't a long time ago, it did go well in the end - but it was far from being perfect. I'm sure that next year my bata will be a joke in the studio just because it was hard NOT to push it on the amplifiers from the place I stood. Although I'm afraid this joke - I can't wait to next year. I think that in the close year I will let my bata to stay aside for a while. I will take some other classes. So far - at least I have some photos that can help me to think of the good side of our show. I had a little war with the assistant of Neta: instead of having a pro video - she needs to take care for the non-pro we have. She did try to make me feel sorry for her because of it. And I know that my friend's husband wasn't the only pro photographer with "regular" photos in the hall. When I asked Neta if we'll have this year some photos of her photographers she said that her assistants will take care for cd's with the photos for who would like to have it (but the photos will have a price). I asked the assistant about it. After she told all the studio that Neta uploaded to facebook the photos that my friend from Jerusalem uploaded (and she have it cause her husband took those photos) - the assistant said that she don't understand me and she doesn't like the dialog. I still don't have any of those yet and I guess that I will have to make a little mess for it...
A photo by Yaron Segal (the husband of my friend from Jerusalem). I think I should have him as a personal photographer when I need some good photos of mine....

No comments:

Post a Comment