Saturday, September 17, 2011

Las mujeres

Here's about another show I saw a long time ago, a bit before I saw Shira Shemi.

There was a show of two flamenco dancers. A show called Las Mujeres (the women). The dancers were Shir Cante (stage name, although Shir is her real first name) and Shlomit Weissman.

Some of the dances they performed together, in other only one of them. They were both amazing. I just don't get some people who comes to see flamenco. As one who learn it - I know how difficult it is and how many little things makes the big thing called flamenco. Still - many dancers teach - even the biggest - for earning and living. They do it too. They had some free postcards for people to know about it and take from the outside hall before the show. Near me set two old women who didn't shut their mouths and obbviesly don't have any respect for flamenco. They laughed about it, said it's a very "difficult" thing and let's go to learn from one of them - they teach and it will be easy to learn. Ok, let's see if those old women can do it! The only reason I don't try to take some classes from Shir Cante or Shlomit Weissman is the fact I already started to learn before and very conected to my teacher. As I said - they both danced wonderful, and I know it isn't easy






 

From up to down with the photos:
A photo of Shir Cante which has been taken by Liron Arel. The two after: Shir Cante, photos which has been taken by Sharon B.H.
Than - three photos of Shlomit Weissman. I don't know who's the photografer (what a shame)

No comments:

Post a Comment