Thursday, July 30, 2026

Fin la fiesta

 This year I had my end of year show, after years without it. Still with the studio of Mijal Ben Zvi. Ilai Burla was palying, Miriam Levy was sining. Two groups of women were dancing, Mijal was dancing too. Few hours before it happened, a bit before I had to go out for last rehearsal and the show itself - the girls from the group said that maybe we'll buy some flowers to Mijal, Ilai and Miriam. Long story, lots of mess. In the end I was buying from all of us in the group for three of them, and it wasn't enough. One more was buying another bouquet for Mijal. And those are the bouquets that I was buying:



When I got there it was a mess to find out where do we do our rehearsal. And where to put the bouquets it will stay a surprise to the end. We had a rehearsal that helped me be more Self-confidence, but I was so tired and wanted to be after all of it. After that to change and to another studio for chainging, keeping our stuff and all that jazz. We had some photos together, with phones, but in the end we found out that will be a photographer, so probably soon we'll have some pro photos as well. Also in the back stage/studio. I had a selfie: 



Checking the stage, the sound and view looked like this:






I wasn't the only one without any guest. Another woman from the other group also was this way. 

The show itself has started with a solea por buleria that my group had last year, but we couldn't perform with it because of war. Not all were dancing. We didn't practice it a lot in classes this year, I couldn't practice enough alone and I didn't remember it enough. I gave up because of it, although I think it was a beautiful dance. Another one was choosing not to because too difficult for her two dances (and this year - even one was difficult. She was sittling many times in classes). 

Mijal also was dancing, in the end two solos.

The other group was dancing one dance. Our alegria of this year was later on. Although it's the most difficult palo for me (it's possible that it's mental) - I made it. I even made it to dance alegria with a smile on stage. No one was coming to see me, I was affraid and still I was smiling for the audience of others.

We had a short part of tangos for the end. All of us made it, Mijal and two groups. My group didn't practice enough, and still we made it. And the moment with the flowers. Mijal told us that she doesn't want fin la fiest this time. Well.. On stage she asked whoever can dance fin la fiesta can come. We made fin la fiesta. I was brave enough to dance first. The lazy one was after me. One of the guests was dancing and looked she wants to make some impression, even too much. One of the woman from my group accepted to dance with one of her guests. And Mijal was dancing. 

Lots of stress went down. Got back very late. A bus and lots of traffic...





No comments:

Post a Comment