Thursday, September 4, 2014

Buleria!

OK, I still don't have enough patience to go back writing about the ordinary classes, but this time I stayed for a double class. This time the class after the one I'm usually taking there was a different class. Instead of the class of less progress students - we had a class of buleria. Improvisation. Now I had it also at the studio of Mijal. Ofir came this evening. This time he stayed for another class. Mijal let us know about it, at least about the part of buleria with Ofir. I asked her to stay for it. It isn't sure if it will happen again, but I loved it. 

Ayelet was there. At the class before she mostly looked cause she didn't feel well. This class she got back dancing while wearing sandals instead of flamenco shoes. The man who started to come to the solea classes stayed as well. He made a little try, after he noticed it's improvisation - he was sitting and looking a bit. He vanished few moments after that. The nice one and the friend of the happy one stayed as well. I don't know what happened to them. They were weird and a lot of time has been spent for nothing cause they didn't understand and couldn't explain what doesn't they understand. Only one brace girl from the original class that meant to be. 

So, we made a little short reminder of markajes and remates Mijal was teaching us which fit buleria de Jerez. Most of girls made a try to make something with it. Mijal was correcting a lot. And too many brakes for "I don't understand and I don't know what". At brakes - the dog of Mijal came to me for petting, when music moved on - the dog went to sleep next to Ofir. After few tries - Mijal asked all of us to repeat what happened a moment before. We mostly made it over what the brave girl who know less made a try. Other girls has been asked to try it as well alone. At my case.... Mijal asked me to do it with the brave girl. It didn't happen cause again - the nice one and the friend of the happy didn't understand. All of us again. I didn't make a try of my own before the second round. 

Well, second round. The nice one and the brave made another try. The friend of the happy didn't accept to try again. Mijal asked me if I want to try. YES! Mijal probably was shocked from my answer. She asked me few times if I want to. Each time I had the same answer: "yes". OK. I finally made my try. Ofir has started. I made an entrance. Then I wasn't sure when really to get in with a remate or markaje. I was waiting for a moment. I got close to him. And then I really started. as a habit which is good for me - I made a try to think only about the music. This time Ofir made it, so I was busy listening to Ofir and think that he's the only one there accept me. I did few things I meant to do, some are things that Mijal was teaching. Some I just made what happened. I wasn't sure I made it right all the time, but I kept dancing and listening to Ofir. Just when I made my salida and got back to my place I remind that few more girls are looking at me. Oh dear... Howe horrible was it? Mijal said it was good. A moment after I finally got it - not only that Mijal said so... Earlier at class Ofir said that if dancers do a certain something  - he send them out. At my case, at least this time - he wasn't hurry to finish the letra. I made the salida and looked like I needed to go on a little more because he didn't finish. 

No much time for thinking. A moment after me - the turn of Ayelet. Ayelet wasn't at her best. I was amazed that she could be human. She's a very talented dancer. She's in a much higher level than me at dancing, still she was too confused to do it. Even when Mijal made a try to help her - Ayelet gave up. The class has finished by that.

After class.... Mijal and Ayelet were talking about rehearsal and shows. By that I knew that Ilan didn't tell me that he will perform with them again. And next week - no class of solea. A next Monday... Not for sure with our class. Shows. About the buleria - not for sure we'll have some more of it. Not enough came, even those who usually come to this class didn't come accept one brave girl

No comments:

Post a Comment