Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The videos are out of control

Once again I spent some time with my camera. It had nothing to do with flamenco, but... The videos from the  workshops of Miguel Angel are still there. From a reason - it's still hard for me to delete it (maybe another one from the studio would like to see?). And I had a strange idea...

My friend from the studio is a Facebook friend of mine accept a friend who I see in the studio and many times meet her in shows. I when I asked Miguel if I can take a video in the workshop - I said it would be without uploading it to Facebook. I feel a tickle to do so, but... I gave my word and I don't want to ruin ruin it. Still I know that in case I upload anything to the groups we both in - she will notice. 

So I got into YouTube this morning and I was digging few videos of Miguel dance. I uploaded to my flamenco group in Facebook. It was in a hope that my friend won't have a choice and will notice and if she notice - I hope she will make the try to watch this time.

I don't know if she noticed, I don't know how long it would take, but... I know that Miguel (who's also a Facebook friend of mine) already noticed. Accept of sharing one of the videos to his profile - he wrote me a message to thank me. So, I'm glad that he did see it, but I had to write him back it's a try for my friend from the studio will see it

No comments:

Post a Comment