Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Because of the weather

Some classes meant to be this evening, two of them are classes that I take. It's Tuesday.... 

But the weather here.... Since Saturday the rain hardly stop. Yesterday it became a very heavy rain till it became a storm. The weather people that in Jerusalem will be snow. Till it will - some roads here (mostly in the center of Israel) has been blocked. Some cricks got over water and started to flow. Trees got out from their places because of the strong wind. I still didn't go outside this evening, but I think it got relax.

So, what does it matter, all the stories about the weather and why didn't I got out if I suppose to be in the studio? Neta comes from outside Tel Aviv to give the classes. She sent a message (in time) that because of this crazy rain will be no classes this evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment