Sunday, January 6, 2013

All must happen

This time I write with not much mood, and I hope it would be too bad anything that I will write now. I normally love the classes, but one thing I saw when I came, the way my class ended for me and the reason it took me this time to start writing a bit later than the usual... I'm really nervous. I will try to tell here the reasons in a clear way (and yes, it starts with someone who normally piss me off, through some who normally don't and the gran finale is totally me).

So when I came - the class of the medium level. The fat woman learn in this level this year instead of advanced like me. Suddenly her husband stopped watching from outside. This time I saw him again inside the building but not inside the studio. Again with a book (I guess it has some lovely photos). It isn't the first time this year, so it's hard for me to blame the weather.  Should I start being a paranoid and think that he was watching me all this time?

Inside the studio... The bench which is usually near the door was in the other side of the studio. The other bench - full in stuff of others. I went to put my stuff and out to change. It was a difficult mission cause Andrue came and videos has been made. 

Not many in our class this time. The "ballerina" is the one who don't get anything this year. It's true that I made some mistakes, but my head still a bit in Miguel and anything that happen recently, and I missed this class last week (because of Miguel). Still she don't get things like holding the manton in one side before we start to dance. 

Because of Andrue - we took the chance to go on a bit more with the alegria - for the music and steps would come together. When we started really practice again and again - my friend asked me how did the workshop went. Why didn't you come? She asked me if I remember the dance for showing her. I told her that I can show the video (I still didn't delete it from the camera although it's already on my computer). I promised to show her after the class. In one point I got stuck too close to the wall in the door side. After last year with the bata - I was sure that no one would care (which is the main reason for me to need the brake form batas this year). I was wrong - Neta asked all of us to move aside for I won't be on the door. 

In the end of class Neta asked the kido to dance our alegria quietly - mostly to sign in a way that it's possible to hear it a bit. She wanted to record the guitar with some signs for the way we dance. I took off my shoes in my place and took off my camera. When it's over - I went to the the door's side with my clothes and camera/ I wanted to show my friend the video - at least to start playing to her while I'm going to change. But it didn't over. There was another part. I went outside to change fast.

In the way back -  I was putting my bag with my skirt and manton near my friend and started showing her the video. The kido asked what it is. She's been told it's from the workshop of Miguel. She jumped to tell that she was there. While I took on my daily shoes  I said that fine, but she was in the class of taranto and I went to the solea. She said it's was an amazing taranto. She didn't want to see the solea. It didn't take too long till my friend said it's boring. Neta had to repeat it and called me in the air that "she said it's boring". I took my camera again. My friend said that she didn't see anything interesting in the solea and our alegria is better. Don't I think so? Well, our alegria is beautiful indeed, but won't help a thing - I still prefer solea. My friend said that she never saw him dance anyway (I'm sure I sent her some stuff from YouTube...). I didn't know what to answer. And she asked me about another workshop if Ill come.

I took my camera, I took my shoes and daily stuff and got back home. When I was close to my street I finally understood that something is missing - my bag with my flamenco skirt and manton.... It never happened to me before and I hope it won't happen again that I forger my flamenco clothes at the studio... And it's a studio that belongs to a school.... I got back running, but the place was already closed. I called Neta. She gave me the mobile phone number of the person who open and close the place. It looked weird (too long), but I made a try. It didn't ring. I called Neta again. She gave me again with less numbers. I called the person. He answered me and it was easy to to hear he wasn't pleased. I apologized, but I don't know how much did it help. He promised me to take my bag tomorrow morning and bring it back in Tuesday. I hope he will....

And when I really got back - I was nervous. A flamenco skirt which cost me a lot and fit for performance, a training black shirt (which is the less important thing) and a manton which made mostly for me.... And no air from the running. And my dog was waiting for me too, rushed to have his night walk (and I can't blame him)


No comments:

Post a Comment